Sunday, August 9, 2009

Well, if you know me you know that my life is super busy and writing blogs is on the bottom of my list. Above, you will notice that I am in LA this month and, if you didn't know, I am a permanent artist in Laguna Beach. I have had three paintings sell in Laguna and a commission for two paintings which are in the corporate offices of Macro Air Technologies.
The LA show consists of five paintings "Set Apart" (seen above), "Off The Vine", "Grafted In I & II" and "Shinning Through". If you have the chance to make it down for the Opening Reception it is on Ark Walk night in Downtown LA. This is a great event to attend with the other thousand people who walk through all the galleries, here is the link http://downtownartwalk.com/

I am working on a commission piece in the studio along other new paintings that I want to debut in Laguna this fall. I am looking to the Palm Desert area for my next gallery opening and where ever the Lord shall lead.
Evan Roy Dahlke

No comments:

Post a Comment